THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
MAKING STRIDES AGAINST BREAST CANCER WALK
Please join your SW BOCES colleagues and fellow NYSUT members across Westchester, as we walk in support of breast cancer research on Sunday October 18, 2015 at Manhattanville College in Purchase NY.
Many of our family members and colleagues have been affected by this disease. We can help to support one another by participating in or donating to this event.
To register for our team:
1. Go to http://makingstrides.acsevents.org
2. Under the heading “Support a Walker or Team”, search for our team “BOCES Bosom Buddies”
3. When the search is complete, click on our team name which will appear in blue
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose either “Donate” or “Join our Team”, depending on how you are choosing to participate
5. Follow the prompts that are given
-Please feel free to share our team name with your friends and family if they wish to make join us in the walk or make contributions to our team.
The first twenty-five people to donate $25 or more will receive a free tee shirt which commemorates the making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk.
If you do wish to join us for the 5 mile walk please contact:
Stacey DiPaola (email@example.com or 914-591-4449).
We will be meeting across from the small stage by the large tree on the Manhattanville campus at around 9am for the walk which has a rolling start between 9:30am to 10:00am.
I hope to see you there to support the Fight for a Cure!